Studio 2 consists of an isolation booth and a comfortable, acoustically-treated control room. It is fully equipped for vocal/instrumental tracking, mixing, mastering, writing and post-production work.
Microphones and equipment from Studio 1 are available for use in Studio 2; just ask for details.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for all customers (performers/clients) and our staff during these times. Here is a short guide for what to expect when arriving at the studio and also for general use throughout the day:
- Please avoid public transport as much as possible when travelling to and from the studio. Street parking is available in Crouch End.
- If clients have been feeling unwell in the 3-4 days prior to the day of the session or are exhibiting any symptoms associated with Covid-19, they must not attend the session and should contact us immediately.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival and if it is over 37°C you will not be allowed on-site.
- Please thoroughly wash your hands with the provided soap and water for 20 seconds, both on arrival and when returning after temporarily leaving the premises (e.g. for lunch).
- Use the hand sanitiser pumps provided before/after handling items/food.
- Kitchen facilities are only to be used by staff.
- Wear a face mask at all times (other than when recording) in the studio. This is especially important when in close proximity to others.
- Maintain a 2m social distance wherever possible and when not possible, please limit it to 1m and for as little time as you can.
- Where necessary, larger groups of clients will be required to split into “bubbles” and will be kept separate; for example, management would enter via the normal entrance and stay in the control room, whilst performers will enter via a second entrance which leads directly to the live room.
- Clients to limit the number of people attending sessions to the absolute minimum.
All attendees names and contact details to be provided before the session. Only those on the booking form will be allowed access to the building. Non-essential parties encouraged to join via Skype/Zoom.
- All headphones, microphones, pop shields and stands will be disinfected before and after use and will not be used again for 72 hours.
- Clients encouraged to bring their own keyboard/mouse to use in the studio where possible.